About Ballytrehy

Ballytrehy is where I go to create: hand-crafted crochet, from-scratch cooking, etc. Here I share my creations and my journey of creativity.

Friday, August 2, 2013

A New Challenge: Photo Challenge Day 1

This month I have decided to take on the challenge of taking one photo each day and blogging about it.

The picture representing August 1 is the group picture of the class I taught in July.  This group of young people came from several countries to experience American college life for one month.  They are, for the most part, bright, enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated.  It was a privilege to work with them!


It has been a very long time since I've worked with high school students, and I learned quite a bit from my experience with Summer Discovery.  I don't know if I'll teach for this program again next year, but I know I will approach the class a little differently next time if I do.

I wish all my Summer Discovery students a safe trip home and a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment