About Ballytrehy

Ballytrehy is where I go to create: hand-crafted crochet, from-scratch cooking, etc. Here I share my creations and my journey of creativity.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 13

Yesterday we took a drive from Phoenix to Payson, Arizona.  We had been told that it is as much as 20 degrees cooler in the mountains and that the scenery is amazing.  We were not disappointed, though 20 degrees cooler than 110 is still pretty hot!  The highlight of the day-trip for me was the Tonto Natural Bridge State Park.


Waterfall at Tonto Natural Bridge State Park
 Ok, so the waterfall was not very impressive, but the natural formations were amazing.

Tonto Natural Bridge



We passed through a saguaro forest on our way up and back, something I don't think I've seen before.  

Saguaro Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment