About Ballytrehy

Ballytrehy is where I go to create: hand-crafted crochet, from-scratch cooking, etc. Here I share my creations and my journey of creativity.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking Forward

Looking forward, I hope to have converted my hobby and passion into a money-making venture.  
IMG_5742
This item available on Etsy

To date I have opened an Etsy shop and populated it with one item.  Yes, one and only one - a coffee cozy.

I have more to post, but I need to take good pictures and make sure the items are completely finished (ends woven in, etc.) before making them available.  

Perhaps it will make enough money to fund my continuing yarn crafting.  :)

Items I expect to sell include:


IMG_5788
Hats


IMG_5781
Stuffed Toys
IMG_5768
Shawls
IMG_5775
Blankets (maybe!)





        


No comments:

Post a Comment