About Ballytrehy

Ballytrehy is where I go to create: hand-crafted crochet, from-scratch cooking, etc. Here I share my creations and my journey of creativity.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Tool To Covet


I absolutely love my crochet hooks! 
I have a full set from a size 12 steel hook through a size K aluminum hook, with additional hooks in size N, P, and S. 

And I have used all sizes in my possession at one time or another. 





I have a couple of items that I have not fully explored their use, and that is 1.  A drop spindle and 2. The Martha Stewart Kint and Weave Loom.  

IMG_4996I have made one spinning project – a super super bulky yarn with a sample of roving, and I have made a couple of weaving projects – one a pot holder / trivet I still use rather frequently.
IMG_4609





The only tool I regret buying is the set of knitting needles sitting neglected in my closet for the simple reason that I have never used them.  I once tried to learn using a booklet and YouTube videos.  I managed to cast on, but then I couldn’t figure out what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment