About Ballytrehy

Ballytrehy is where I go to create: hand-crafted crochet, from-scratch cooking, etc. Here I share my creations and my journey of creativity.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moving into Fall

Crochet: I am once again on the eve of a Nerd Wars Tournament, beginning on Saturday. Tournament 2, which lasted through the summer, was a great experience. I found myself challenged in my crafting in ways I did not expect, and I was inspired to start designing my own projects. During the next few months, I expect to work through my (considerable) stash, create Christmas gifts, and support my team, One More Page, as we strive for Nerd Wars mastery! :) I will be drawing inspiration this time from the Chronicles of Narnia, partly because of Father Christmas making an appearance in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I am looking forward to the new challenges and new creations.


Cooking: Regarding my cooking, I have decided that now is the time to begin menu planning.

 Ok, that's as far as I've gotten, but the next grocery trip I make (in about a week), I will have a definite menu in mind. I am hoping that this will enable me to cut some of my food costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment